- Grand National Pairs Flt C Final: Saturday October 18, at Potter Place, 2 sessions, 10 AM and
. $18 per player. Must pre-qualify at a club. Pre-registration with payment. Info: Cheryl Holcomb, 315-820-3482, 415 W. Miller, Newark, NY 14513
- Future Life Master Bridge Game: The new ROC City Bridge Club is announcing a game for future life masters who currently have fewer than 300 masterpoints. The first game meets Friday September 19th at noon at the Century Club. Check out the flyer.
- NEWPLICATE GAME CHANGES: Newplicate at Legacy, at the Legacy Clover Blossom, 100 McAuley Drive, now allows players with up to 50 Masterpoints. It meets the 2nd Saturday of the month at noon, with a mini-lesson at 11:15 AM. See the latest flyer for more information. .
- Kodak Bridge Club: The Kodak Bridge Club meets at the Brighton Legacy located directly behind Mercy High School. Exit off I590 at Blossom Road. Mercy High is on the right. Drive past the school to the stoplight at the corner ( Clover Road). Turn right onto Clover and again right at McAuley Drive. Drive straight to the large building (#100) and enter the front door. The girl at the desk will tell you where we are.
- GRDBC Schedule: The schedule for October and November is now available.
- Bridging the Gap: Next game Saturday September 27th.
- Discussion Forums: Forums are a good place to communicate with the RABA board, discuss hands and bidding systems, find a partner, ask about a ruling, or discuss anything else about bridge. Come and check it out!